Hours of Operation
- Museum Hours:
- Thursday - Sunday: 11 am - 4 pm
- Tours depart every 30 minutes; Last tour departs at 4 pm
- Research Center: Please call to schedule an appointment
- Closed to Visitors: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Group tours of 10 or more may be scheduled in advance. Please call the office to schedule your group.
|Ages 5 to 17||$2|
| Ages 4 and under|| FREE|
Guests are welcome to explore Surratt House Museum’s grounds with their pets and are asked to follow the PAWS guidelines during their visit
- Pick up after your pets
- Always leash your pets
- Walk on the grass or pathways and please keep pets out of garden beds
- Stay safe and be aware of your surroundings
Located in Clinton, Maryland, southwest of Andrews Air Force Base.
From the Capital Beltway (I-495), take Exit 7A, south on Route 5 (Branch Avenue). Proceed 3.5 miles to a right exit for Route 223 (Woodyard Road). At foot of ramp, bear right. Proceed one mile to second traffic light and turn left onto Brandywine Road. The museum complex will be on your left.
From Route 3-301 South to Upper Marlboro, exit onto Route 4 (Pennsylvania Avenue) toward Washington. Proceed 3 miles to exit for Route 223 (Woodyard Road). At foot of ramp, turn left onto Woodyard Road and continue into the town of Clinton (about 4 miles). After crossing under the overpass for Route 5, proceed one mile to the second traffic light, and turn left onto Brandywine Road. The museum complex will be on your left.